Road safety is important. Transcend's DrivePro 110 dashcam utilizes a Sony image sensor to provide high-resolution images with extremely fine tonal gradation even in low light. In addition, the DrivePro 110 features a built-in battery, a handy snapshot button, emergency recording, headlight reminder, and driver fatigue alert.
- The DrivePro 110 uses a Sony sensor to capture high-resolution images with superb, rich color even in low light.
- A built-in Li-Polymer battery ensures uninterrupted power to the device. Video will continue to be recorded and stored in the event of an accident or when the engine is off.
- The snapshot button allows you to take photos while still recording video. During an incident, you can remove the DrivePro 110 from the vehicle to create a photographic record of collision damage.
- In the event of a collision, the DrivePro 110's motion G-sensor detects the impact and triggers emergency recording mode.
- In addition to on-the-road safety, the DrivePro 110 stands sentry when the vehicle is parked.